“YOUR ASSIGNMENT” – SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
“Your Assignment” combines great stories with wonderful photos submitted by you/ your team. Tell us about the interesting stories you’ve met in the Wildlife.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Tales about your Wildlife Adventure and what you had captured while on a trip to the Wild or any activities that occurred around you, (Specially Wildlife/ Places or both together)
- Do-it-yourself projects, A project done by you (yourself)/or in a group.
- Photographic assignment may include any places of North East India or any part of the World.
- Photographs may be taken by any source such as DSLR / Mobile Camera etc.(Efix data to be enclosed).
- “Your Assignment” subjects to cancellation if image data are found missing.
- And, of course, your best photographs on the assignment (min 5 photos).
- Submit photos as full-resolution, high-quality JPG files on a CD or via email (no TIFFs, please). The photo dimensions should be at least 4 by 6 inches at 300 dpi. Include a short description of the photo; tell us the bird/ animal/insect/ leaf/flower name (if known to you), the equipment used, and the location.
Send your photos and stories here:
Address : “EXOTIC NORTHEAST”
Flat No 209, PRAGOTI APARTMENT,
LAKHIMI PATH, BELTOLA TINIALI,
Or please mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org